How did John Zaffis — the star of the TV series, Haunted Collector — start his Museum of the Paranormal? In this 7-minute video, you’ll hear how and why he began his collection of haunted and cursed objects.
Hear about some of John’s cases:
- The two clown dolls that terrified the collector who brought them home.
- The ventriloquist’s dummy — a gift to a little boy — an how it talked all by itself.
- The “poppet” doll and its connections to Voodoo.
- The haunted wedding gown and the ghoulish story behind it.
- The antique pipe organ and the lovely blonde woman who haunts it.
When you bring an object home, what doors can it open?
After seeing this, you’ll either start visiting every thrift shop and yard sale you see, or you’ll never bring a secondhand item home again.
For a much longer tour of John’s museum and the objects in it, see his video, The Museum of the Paranormal. Learn more about this feature film at Amazon.com.